The mission of Unkenholz Family Dental is to serve, create, and establish trusting relationships, diminish pain, provide preventative and proactive treatment to prevent bigger problems, to be there when you need us, and to do all this with a smile and the genuine kindness YOU, our patients deserve.
Safe, Practical and in-line with CDC recommendations as applicable to dental offices.
- Follow the Science…not the TV news
- Dental team and patients 1st!
- Adaptive…as we gain more knowledge of COVID-19
- Flexible…as policy or conditions change around us.
- Patient COVID Screening/temp at front door
- Lengthened appointment times to limit patient overlap
- Patients seated directly to their treatment rooms
- Limited waiting room and no additional family members
- Frequent wipe downs on all common surfaces
- Plastic shields at Front Desk
- Daily Team COVID screening/Temp
- Level-3 masks and face shields
- N95 masks for Cavitron/aerosol procedures as needed
- ADA/CDC “Extended use” and “Reuse” guidelines
- Hand Hygiene
- PPE Station
- Dry Shields (90% decrease in droplet spray)
- Gowns and surgical caps as needed
- All clothing laundered on site
Thank you for reviewing our approach to COVID-19 and all of our safety measures at Unkenholz Family Dental. Please, feel free to share your questions with us!
Dr. Eric Unkenholz and Team